Monday, September 19, 2011

The Frying Pan Blog

Certainly, I need to start posting. It is pretty easy to overthink a first post, to try to establish up front exactly what the blog will be about. From what I can tell, however, that's a pretty un-bloggy approach to blogging.

So, without a great deal of detail or a grand unifying thesis, here it is, The Frying Pan blog. I have a perspective to share, and on this blog, I'll share it. I am interested in lots of things, and I'll probably mention a lot of them.

I will have a posting schedule, although I haven't commited to one yet. I do not intend to do Top ten lists or other blatant traffic-panders.

Right now, I have no readers. I hope to earn readers through very good writing, observations on the experience of being human, and honesty.

OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment